CCFG Field Visits Postponed Until Further Notice

The CCFG Committee have taken the decision to postpone our field visits until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak.

This decision will have an immediate effect on the forthcoming England field visit to Kyloe which had been arranged to take place in May and will now be postponed until further notice.

We are still planning the field visits in the Autumn and will update you all in due course as the situation becomes clearer.