Welcome to the eighteenth issue of the Continuous Cover Forestry Group Newsletter. This issue looks at the challenges of the use of continuous cover in the management of conifer forests in Great Britain.
- Guest Editorial: WGS/CCF working group
- Future activities and meetings
- CCFG visit to Switzerland
- CCFG visit to central Scotland
- Dazzled by light?
- Viewpoint: on the role of light in natural regeneration
- OPEN SPACE
- Proclamation of Hanover
- Challenges to the use of continuous cover in the management of conifer forests in Great Britain
- Principles of the continuous cover approach
- CCFG contacts
- Membership application/renewal form
- Booking forms for meetings
Download: CCFG Newsletter 18 (9.0 MB )