Benefits of Joining CCFG
CCFG is a friendly, dynamic, member-driven group with an interest in silviculture and sustainable forestry. We welcome new members who share our values and who would like to apply new techniques in the management of forests. CCFG offers an exciting range of member and non-member benefits.
- A full programme of field meetings and workshops, held in all regions of Britain and in a wide range of woodland types
- Annual newsletter, available in pdf format. For a taster of previous years’ Newsletter please download CCFG Newsletter 32 (3.0 MB )
- Periodic email news updates with the latest information on meetings, workshops and other developments within CCFG
- Access to a Members section on the website, containing archival information, useful tools, downloads and previous editions of CCFG newsletter
- Free attendance on field visits and reduced fees for events.
- Overseas study tours
- An opportunity to participate in ProSilva Europe conferences and events
- Free access to the website for information regarding events, seminars and practical workshops
- An opportunity to attend field meetings as a Guest for £15
- Access to a range of publications and weblinks relevant to forestry and CCF, and a list of CCF Consultants/Practitioners