Welcome to the twenty-nineth issue of the Continuous Cover Forestry Group Newsletter, containing a report by Gary Kerr on silvicultural systems for tomorrow.
- Silvicultural systems for tomorrow by Gary Kerr
- Continuous cover forestry at Drumlanrig Estate, Dumfriesshire by Colin Edwards
- Continuous cover forestry at the Duchy of Cornwall’s Hereford Estate by Victoria Stokes
- Artificial regeneration of continuous cover forests in the Chilterns by Rik Pakenham
- Continuous cover forestry: a personal view by Esmond Harris
- News of other CCF events
- Recent publications and web sites of interest and more ….
Download: CCFG Newsletter 29 (6.0 MB )