Welcome to the thirty-first issue of the Continuous Cover Forestry Group Newsletter, containing a detailed discussion on the factors affected by the quality of light in woodlands as well as a review of both the CCFG’s Timber Harvesting workshop and the visit to Romania.
- ‘This cut could cost money” – Phil Morgan gives his views on recent proposals to sell off the English state forests
- ‘The Marteloscope: a training aid for ccf management’ – Andy Poore
- Quality of Light in Woodlands – Rodney Helliwell
- Review of the CCFG Timber Harvesting Workshop – Duncan Ireland
- Reviews of the CCFG visit to Romania – Claire Wightman and Saskia Wischnewski
- Reviews of 2010 site visits to Wakefield Lodge, Beecraigs Country Park and Callendar Woods and Edistone, Coed Caeau-gwynedd.
Download: CCFG Newsletter 31 (2.0 MB )